Welcome to our website,. These terms and conditions govern your use of our websites, all the web pages that are part thereof, and all content, software, and services offered.
2. ELECTRONIC-DELIVERY POLICY & YOUR CONSENT
You agree that we may electronically provide to you required notices, agreements, and other information concerning the Websites. If you no longer agree to receive notices electronically, please cease using the Websites.
4. CHANGES TO THE WEBSITES
We may discontinue or change any service or feature on the Websites at any time and without any notice.
5. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
5.1 You may use the Websites for lawful purposes only. You may not submit or transmit through the Websites any information, content, or material or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
1. violates or infringes the rights of others, including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary rights;
2. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortuous, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, or is pornographic;
3. victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
4. impersonates any person, business, or entity, including Spil and its employees and agents;
5. contains viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or that otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
6. encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
8. interferes with the use of the Websites by others.
5.2 You may not use our Websites:
1. for your own commercial gain;
2. to offer any form of advertising or promotion without our prior written consent; or
3. to provide any false personal information or any information, content, or material on account of anyone other than yourself without permission.
5.3 By using our Websites, you agree:
2. to keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date; and
3. not to share or transfer your password without our consent.
Each player may only have one account. We reserve the right to delete an account in the case of a player with multiple accounts, or for any other reason.
5.5 You may not use the Websites or any of our communication tools to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including emails and instant messages). You may not harvest information about our users for the purpose of sending (or to facilitate the sending) of unsolicited bulk communications. You may not induce or allow others to use the Websites to violate the terms of this section. We may terminate your access or use of the Websites immediately and take other legal action if you, or anyone using your access to the Websites, violates these provisions. We may take any technical measures to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, utilizing, or remaining within our computer or communications networks.
5.6 Any information, content, or material you have created and submitted or transmitted through the Websites and that is covered by intellectual property rights (or similar rights) shall be licensed to us as a nonexclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license, and we are entitled to use such intellectual property on or in connection with the Websites or any other medium.
5.7 When you provide information, content, or material and use the public privacy setting, it means that every visitor to the Websites will have access to such information, and that we have no control over that information or what visitors do with it.
5.9 If you select a username, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate to do so.
6. LICENSE TO USE THE WEBSITES
7. Cancellation and Refund Policy: cancellation or refund against dispute.
8. Any loss or damage i.e; mental,physical and monetary incurred by studio owners ,studios and any other person using services or providing services directly or indirectly on www.neostore. and its directors or the employees are not liable for any of the losses or damages incurred to any person.